Suzuki Motability from Cumbria Suzuki
Suzuki Motability is a scheme that makes it easier than ever for people eligible for the Government’s Motability scheme - along with their friends and family – to buy affordable car packages that work for them.
All the cars offered on the Motability scheme are also available as Automatic Transmission models and feature award winning safety features and a higher seating position for a better view of the road ahead
It’s easier than you think to register and you don’t even have to be the driver.
If you’re the parent or guardian of a child with a disability, you can take part in the scheme. Children from 3 years only and non-drivers can apply for cars as passengers, just as long as they get the right allowance. If you receive the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component (ERMC) of Personal Independence Payment (PIP), or the War Pensions Mobility Supplement (WPMS), you can use that allowance to lease or buy a new car through the Motability scheme.
Our straightforward Suzuki Motability scheme gives you:
- A new car every three years
- Insurance and annual road tax
- Free replacement tyres and windscreen
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- 60,000 mileage allowance
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- The option of nominating up to two family members or friends as extra drivers