COVID-19 Update | What we are doing to keep you and us safe
We want all customers to know that their safety is our top priority. In order to put your mind at rest before visiting our showroom, please see below the list of secure steps we have taken on site to protect both customers and staff:
Our opening hours will be as normal for both sales and service from 2nd December 2020.
We've got everything in place for you to buy your next Suzuki without leaving your sofa. Our sales people can give you a virtual tour of your next Suzuki, or they can even bring it to you for a home test-drive*. Plus, our website can do pretty much everything our sales people can.
- View our stock - take a look at our new and used Suzukis
- Get a valuation online - see what your vehicle is worth at the touch of a button
- Use our finance calculator - adjust the term, mileage and your deposit to generate a bespoke quote to suit you
- Reserve a car - pay a £100 holding fee by card to reserve your car
- Pay in full online - pay the full price online
- Book a collection or delivery date - you can request your desired method of handover.
*Home delivery and home test drive services may be subject to charge and change depending on location please call us on 01539 723318
WHEN YOU VISIT
Masks must be worn at all times on the premises by Staff & Customers. Please speak to a member of staff if you are medically exempt or have forgot your own mask.
Hand washing and hand sanitising stations are available for all customers and staff.
Staff and customers are required to adhere to social distancing at all times where possible, a one way system has been put into operation to aid with this, please follow the arrowed markers.
An official track and trace QR code is on display, all customers are required to check in using the NHS track and trace app.
All cars will be fully sanitised before and after every test drive.
All service customer cars will also be sanitised after our technicians have finished your service or Mot.